If you have any problems or find any bugs, please report them at www.cmake.org/Bug.
A full list of changes for the 2.6 release tree can be found here.
Some notable changes are:
- Fix broken OSXX11 CPack generator
- Fix #8843 ctest system information was not always correct on linux
- Fix transitive linking of imported libraries
- Fix CDash only submit with ctest_submit
- Fix scope issue with CMAKE_CURRENT_LIST_FILE and macros
- Fix crash in include_directories #8704
- Do not warn if LIBPATH is not set for nmake
- No longer mark header files as HEADER_FILE_ONLY automatically, this gets rid of the ugly red marks in Visual Stuido
- Enforce unique binary directories
- Clarify docs of old *_OUTPUT_PATH vars
- Fix svn update logic for modified files
- Add get_filename_component(… REALPATH)