On behalf of the Insight Segmentation and Registration Toolkit (ITK) community, we share the release of ITK 4.9.1. This patch release increases support for compilers, advances build performance, and improves documentation. Continue reading for a list of changes in version 4.9.1, and download the latest release from the ITK download page!
- Stopped specifying COMPONENTS with find_package(VTK for
- Fixed builds against system HDF5 1.8.16
- Made initial HDF5 discovery of 1.8.16 quiet
Documentation and Other Fixes
- Added missing const qualifier for GetConfusionMatrix method
- Used LargestPossible region for BSpline domain
- Removed errant file
- Removed Azure ExternalData resource
- Updated ExternalData downloads from midas3.kitware.com to only supports https
- Updated slicer.kitware.com/midas3/ ExternalData to no longer support http
- Updated midas3.kitware.com to only support the https protocol
- Bumped CMakeLists.txt to version 4.9.1
- Wrapped RayCastInterpolateImageFunction
ITK is an open-source, cross-platform system for medical image analysis. Its configuration process is managed by CMake. As a result of developments made in ITK in version 4.9.1, resource servers that provide testing data and tools at build time now only support the HTTPS protocol. This requires SSL support in the CMake binary used to build ITK.