We are happy to announce the Insight Toolkit (ITK) 5.1.2! ITK is an open-source, cross-platform toolkit for N-dimensional scientific image processing, segmentation, and registration.
Install ITK Python packages with:
pip install --upgrade itk
conda install -c conda-forge itk
Unpack optional testing data in the same directory where the Library Source is unpacked.
ITK 5.1.2 is a patch release that makes improvements to issues found in the 5.1.1 release. For more details on ITK 5.1, see the ITK 5.1.0 Release Notes.
This release addresses various issues such as HDF5 install paths and MRC and TIFF pixel type support — details can be found in the change log below. Cross-platform Python packages are available for Python 3.6, 3.7, 3.8, and 3.9. Packages for Python 3.5 are no longer provided following CPython’s deprecation schedule.
Join us in the creation of advanced, open source scientific image analysis tools. Take part in the community discussion at discourse.itk.org. Contribute with pull requests, code reviews, and issue discussions in our GitHub Organization.
The first release candidate for ITK 5.2, which provides many new features and updates for Project MONAI, is anticipated over the next two weeks.
Changes from 5.1.1 to 5.1.2
Bradley Lowekamp (4):
- Updating ITKSimpleITKFilters remote module (e3ba060fe5)
- Address divide by zero error in SignedMaurerDistance (4fb2831d62)
- Support MRC2014 mode 0 as signed 8-bit integer (f7d72576bf)
- Improve function types used in SignedMaurerDistanceMap (b706cf64c7)
Hans Johnson (1):
- itkhdf5 installed paths were incorrect with recent hdf5 versions (fd4a438042)
Lee Newberg (1):
- MinPriorityQueueElementWrapper constructor needs default constructor (b027780259)
Matt McCormick (3):
- Update ITK CMake version for 5.1.2 (39d9b1712f)
- Add int.tiff.md5 content link for 5.1.2 release (a0125aa894)
- Add TIFFImageIO support for unsigned int and int pixel types (241953dd23)
Niels Dekker (1):
- Fix MatrixOffsetTransformBase SetFixedParameters if too few params (33e9e6bdba)