Appalachian State University, Boone, North Carolina, USA
June 25 – June 30, 2017
Kitware’s commitment to medical imaging research is also exemplified by our participation in the organization of world-class conferences…
The 25th biennial international conference on Information Processing in Medical Imaging (IPMI 2017) will be held at the Appalachian State University near Boone, North Carolina, USA, June 25 – June 30, 2017. This conference is the latest in a long series, where novel developments in the acquisition, formation, analysis and display of medical images are presented, discussed, dissected, and extended. Over the last three decades, IPMI has evolved with the medical imaging community it serves. Today, IPMI is widely recognized as a preeminent international forum for presentation of leading-edge research in the medical imaging field including the following topics:
- Image Analysis and Signal Processing
- Shape Representation and Analysis
- Image Registration and Fusion
- Functional and Molecular Imaging
- Image Acquisition Methods and Devices
- Computational Physiology
- Machine Learning
- Data Visualization
- Statistical and Mathematical Models
- Image Reconstruction
- Image Interpretation and Computer Aided Diagnosis
- Imaging and Genomics
- Objective Assessment of Image Quality
- Image Guided Surgery
We are planning a strong agenda of scientific presentations that will secure the attendance of outstanding researchers from throughout the world in a pleasant setting conducive to in-depth scientific exchange and lively debate. Our objective in organizing IPMI 2017 is to continue to nurture and encourage contributions from students and junior faculty with the hope that exchanges between the newer and the more established members of the research community will strengthen the scientific program and the field of biomedical imaging in general.
This conference is endorsed by the MICCAI Society.
Proceedings will be published as a volume in the Springer Lecture Notes Computer Science (LNCS) series.
We look forward to seeing you in Boone:
- Martin Styner, University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill
- Marc Niethammer, University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill
- Dinggang Shen, University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill
- Stephen Aylward, Kitware Inc.
- Hongtu Zhu, University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill
- December 10, 2016: Paper registration (title, authors, abstract)
- December 15, 2016: Submission of full papers (11:59PM, PST)
- February 22, 2017: Notification of Acceptance
- June 25, 2017: Conference start